Crisis at Christmas

Crisis

Reserve a place for a homeless person this Christmas

£21.62 reserves one place at Crisis at Christmas and provides...

• welcoming support from people who really care
  • three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
  • the chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
  • expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
  • an introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future

Our plan for Crisis at Christmas

David's story

David

David had everything he could want not so long ago: a job, a family, a home of his own. But his marriage collapsed, and in a matter of months he found himself sleeping in a bin shelter outside a block of flats. He’d lost everything, and was too ashamed to see his children. Now the bitter weather had set in, and he feared he didn’t have the strength to make it through the winter.

But having a place at Crisis at Christmas was the start of everything for David, as it is for so many people we see. Here’s what he said.

“If it wasn’t for Crisis, I would have frozen to death and been found dead in the street. Crisis has given me everything. They’ve given us clothes – a big, thick jumper, socks, a proper sleeping bag. This place, what they’ve done for me, and what they’re going to do for me in the future, you can’t beat it.”

When David left us his life was on the up once more. What better Christmas present could you give someone?

Your donation of £21.62, or as much as you can spare this festive season, would be enough for one more homeless person like David to enjoy Crisis at Christmas with us.

Watch the video... see how your support could help

Recent Donations

• £21.62 gift from Brad Hunns
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous
  • £25 gift from anonymous I think that you are a most wonderful charity. The UK has given me so much - I am an immigrant who really got her chance thanks to the UK so it is only normal that I give back to the people of this most wonderful island who are going through bad times.
  • £50 gift from anonymous
  • £43.24 gift from anonymous Well done to the Crisis team.
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous Merry Christmas
  • £10 gift from L Beckett Hope this goes a little way to making your Christmas a little happier
  • £43.24 gift from Lucy Clements Merry Christmas, love from Lucy and Ellis Bacon x
  • £21.62 gift from mary kidd enjoy your meal
  • £216.2 gift from Gavin McNaughton
  • £43.24 gift from Helen Brayley Merry Christmas from Helen and Johnny
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous All good wishes for a better future
  • £21.62 gift from Sara Noble Have a lovely, warm and safe Christmas and may 2015 bring you a better future.
  • £216.2 gift from Sharon Webb Happy Christmas from Sharon and family
  • £64.86 gift from anonymous
  • £108.1 gift from anonymous May this Christmas be the start of a new and blessed year, filled with the hope, peace and love that the Christ Child brings.
  • £21.62 gift from Kevin Leah
  • £432.4 gift from Karl Goble Wishing you a safe, warm and peaceful Christmas and a brighter future - filled with people that care about you. Karl & Wendi
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous Take care everyone, hope Christmas is warm and the following year an upturn.
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous Have a merry, warm and safe Christmas
  • £216.2 gift from anonymous Helen and Andrew wish you all a Happy Christmas Day and a much improved future
  • £70 gift from anonymous
  • £86.48 gift from Heather Casalis de Pury Wishing you good luck in the New Year, Heather x
  • £21.62 gift from Amanda Sparshott Love Matthew and Amanda
  • £10 gift from Eileen Kirk Hope this small gift helps to make your Christmas happy
  • £50 gift from Krisztian Tompa
  • £43.24 gift from Cheryl Dale Wishing you a warm and Merry Christmas and hope the future improves.
  • £10 gift from anonymous
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous We hope you have a peaceful day. We wish you good luck for the New Year. The Kennys xxx
  • £108.1 gift from Dmitrij Sokolowski Don't ever give up! Enjoy your day.

Top donations

• £21620 gift from anonymous Yo ho ho
  • £3000 gift from anonymous
  • £2500 gift from anonymous with very best wishes for the year ahead
  • £2500 gift from anonymous Merry Christmas
  • £2162 gift from anonymous Here's hoping you enjoy a wonderful Christmas, a fantastic 2015 and much joy, hope and laughter in the years to come.
  • £2162 gift from anonymous
  • £2000 gift from anonymous
  • £1500 gift from anonymous Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas
  • £1081 gift from Geoff Rowley
  • £1081 gift from Patrick Spencer Happy Christmas to you all, we will be thinking about you on this special day.
  • £1081 gift from Alan Hinton
  • £1081 gift from Debra Van Pelt Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
  • £1081 gift from anonymous Happy Christmas to everyone!
  • £1081 gift from anonymous
  • £1081 gift from anonymous
  • £1081 gift from Jackie Fitzmaurice Wishing you a merry Xmas, from The Fitzmaurices :)
  • £1081 gift from anonymous all the best from Manchester
  • £1081 gift from Moya Wilson
  • £1081 gift from anonymous Pleased to be able to help and dearly hoping that Christmas lunch is the start of something much better for those who eat with you. From Aberdeen with love x
  • £1000 gift from Stuart Bromley
  • £1000 gift from anonymous All good wishes for a better future
  • £1000 gift from anonymous
  • £972.9 gift from Ruth Loughran Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a better 2015
  • £648.6 gift from anonymous
  • £648.6 gift from Christina Perry Happy Christmas to you all, and hope for a better future.

Help spread the word.
Share this campaign with your friends