Crisis at Christmas

Crisis

Reserve a place for a homeless person this Christmas

£21.62 reserves one place at Crisis at Christmas and provides...

• welcoming support from people who really care
  • three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
  • the chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
  • expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
  • an introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future

Our plan for Crisis at Christmas

David's story

David

David had everything he could want not so long ago: a job, a family, a home of his own. But his marriage collapsed, and in a matter of months he found himself sleeping in a bin shelter outside a block of flats. He’d lost everything, and was too ashamed to see his children. Now the bitter weather had set in, and he feared he didn’t have the strength to make it through the winter.

But having a place at Crisis at Christmas was the start of everything for David, as it is for so many people we see. Here’s what he said.

“If it wasn’t for Crisis, I would have frozen to death and been found dead in the street. Crisis has given me everything. They’ve given us clothes – a big, thick jumper, socks, a proper sleeping bag. This place, what they’ve done for me, and what they’re going to do for me in the future, you can’t beat it.”

When David left us his life was on the up once more. What better Christmas present could you give someone?

Your donation of £21.62, or as much as you can spare this festive season, would be enough for one more homeless person like David to enjoy Crisis at Christmas with us.

Watch the video... see how your support could help

Recent Donations

• £21.62 gift from Victoria Hoyle Wishing a warm and welcoming Christmas this year.
  • £21.62 gift from Susannah Grundy Merry Christmas and may 2015 be good to you.
  • £21.62 gift from Jan Angenendt Merry Christmas!
  • £50 gift from anonymous
  • £64.86 gift from anonymous Happy Christmas
  • £50 gift from anonymous
  • £108.1 gift from anonymous
  • £21.62 gift from anonymous
  • £43.24 gift from anonymous Wishing you all a very merry Christmas
  • £43.24 gift from anonymous
  • £21.62 gift from Ann Clarke I look around and most people have more than everything and there are those who have nothing through no fault of their own. Enjoy X
  • £21.62 gift from Tom Rayner thinking of you all
  • £21.62 gift from Sarah Selvanathan Merry Christmas!!
  • £30 gift from anonymous If we all sign a 38 Degrees or Change.org campaign to get future governments to commit money to prevent most homelessness before it happens Crisis could develop into an even more valuable support (not life support) charity. Happy Christmas!
  • £21.62 gift from Leanna Mitcham
  • £21.62 gift from Pam Shaw love and best wishes to you all at Christmas
  • £43.24 gift from anonymous Wishing everyone hope and opportunity in 2015
  • £21.62 gift from Elizabeth Griffiths Happy Happy Christmas!!
  • £43.24 gift from Una Sheil Merry Christmas and I hope that 2015 will be a better year for your!!
  • £21.62 gift from Karen Guido Hope this makes a difference to one person
  • £21.62 gift from Pat Annable Best wishes to all and thanks for your work Crisis
  • £1081 gift from anonymous Here's to a better 2015
  • £21.62 gift from Garry Hasler
  • £21.62 gift from Ian Shepherd

Top donations

• £21620 gift from anonymous Yo ho ho
  • £5000 gift from anonymous
  • £3026.8 gift from Veronica Lindsay
  • £3000 gift from anonymous
  • £2500 gift from anonymous with very best wishes for the year ahead
  • £2500 gift from John Grant Happy Christmas from John, Anna, Lucy, Sophie and Douglas and best wishes for 2015
  • £2500 gift from anonymous Merry Christmas
  • £2291.72 gift from Katie Dixon Merry Christmas and best wishes from all the Staff of Icon Solutions who posted selfies of their christmas jumpers to reserve these places.
  • £2162 gift from anonymous
  • £2162 gift from Sheralee Grayston Happy Christmas from Neal, Sheralee & the Class Technology Solutions team ! Good luck for 2015 X
  • £2162 gift from anonymous Here's hoping you enjoy a wonderful Christmas, a fantastic 2015 and much joy, hope and laughter in the years to come.
  • £2162 gift from anonymous Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
  • £2162 gift from anonymous May you have a blessed Christmas
  • £2162 gift from anonymous Merry Xmas everyone, I have a lot to be grateful for this year and hope many of you will be able to say the same in 2015
  • £2162 gift from Michel van der Bel Merry Christmas all !
  • £2000 gift from anonymous All the best

Help spread the word.
Share this campaign with your friends