When you’re homeless, Christmas can be the toughest time of all for someone like Ben, for him Crisis at Christmas was a lifesaver. The odds were stacked against him from the start. He was shunted from foster home to care home and then went from one insecure job to the next – until, aged just 27, he found himself on the street last winter.
“The cold just sinks into you,” he remembers. “I was struggling even to walk. My body was proper giving up on me.”
On Christmas Eve, Ben met someone who told him about Crisis at Christmas. Your gift could give someone like Ben the warmest welcome they could hope for, a hearty Christmas dinner, good company and friendly faces, and the chance to take advantage of a whole range of services to help with housing, gaining skills and finding work.
“I wouldn’t have had a Christmas if it wasn’t for Crisis.”
Please reserve a place for someone like Ben. Thank you.
One place at Crisis at Christmas provides...
- welcoming support from people who really care
- three nutritious, hot meals including Christmas dinner
- the chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
- expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
- an introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future
It’s a gift that always changes lives, and often saves them
Please reserve as many places as you can this year